Thursday, November 17, 2005

finally start blog for my baby son-doudou (Yizhou, Alex)

One day, my friend Moyun (Zhongzhong's mom) askes me when doudou started to sit up by himself on msn, my answer is 4 month. One second after the answer came out, I realized that I was already not be able to remember lots of milestones of his growing, then not to mention tons of important and funny details. I feel like it is a shame on me to use all kinds of execuse not to record my precious son's steps to grow up as a man.

Now here I am. Finally, I start a blog for my son and myself. Hopefully, here is someplace where I can always follow my son's step and my heart, hence I can grow up to be a better mom.

The followings are just major things happening in doudou's life in the past several months.
Around he turned to 100 days, he started to roll over from back to tummy, and after about 2 weeks, he could roll from tummy to back.
Around 1 week after he turned to 6 months, he was capable to sit up by himself a little bit; then we took him to his first playground trip on Sep 18, 2005 (sigh, I have to look at the date on the picture), and suddenly he could sit by himself in the sandbox. Was this coming from peer presure or was just because of the texture (?) of sandbox?
He began to crawl a little bit several days before 8 months old. Then mom had to travel to TN for several days. On the way back to home (Daddy came to pick up mom), I was told he crawlled everywhere in the house. The favorite place was underneath the coffee table. His crawling is so funny now, and the whole family enjoy it a lot. 典型的pufu前进, 胳膊肘将身体略撑起一些, 两腿同时向前上方一绻, 小pp一撅, 就超前一拱. 一旦确定前方目标, 能拱(爬?)的很快的.
就在最近的一周, 学会了好几样新玩意儿, 先学会点头, 第二天学会挥手再见, 第三天就学会了拍手, 哈哈, 然后休息了两天, 昨天居然会做恭喜了呀........., it is so amazing to watch his growing!!
语言: 好想能偶尔的有意识的叫bababa........, 妈妈还是不会, 这几天开始发些新的音, 象dadada..........., nanananan........, 等等.......
这两天好象会自己打哇哇, 但手还不能全抬起来, 自己还是打得很兴高采烈.

No comments: