Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alex- writing 1

My Baby Broth- July 23, 2012

My baby brother is 3 years old.  He is very cute.  He always doesn't like to eat.  He always says I want seven because his name is Devin. He makes our house very messy because he throws toys around and I am very tired.  He hates to take nap so I have to take care of him on Saturday.  I usually go to playdates on Sunday.  He is awesome. My moms sent him to PPP daycare when he was 2.  He was in Toddler 2 at that time.  Now he is Preppie 1.  He loves birthday parties because there are candles.  His favorite TV show is "Wonder Pet"; it use to be "Curious George".  We want him sleep by himself because he is 3, but he cries in the dark.  We just came back from China and during the trip we had skype and my brother was like I want to go there, I want to go there.  I love my brother even though sometimes he is naughty. 

No comments: