Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alex - writing 2

My first School Week

My first school week was great!  Our new teach is Ms. Taylor.  She used to be teacher in 3rd grade.  Everyday she teaches us math strategies.  Before she shows us something new she shows us an example.  My first week we talked about bus safety.  She gives us a sheet ans she asks why you shouldn't do something.  That is a lot of fun to me.  In math, we got to make our own flash cards and ask a partner to work with his or her flash cards.  I don't know how the specials are, but I only have gone to PE and music so far.  In lunch you have to wait for everybody to come then you can sit down and eat.  After recess we work on writing personal narratives.  After that we work on incomplete work.  Then it is time for dismissal.  This year you have to go to different classed and dismiss.  That way we can all go at the same time.  That is my first week of school.    

No comments: