Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Alex writing - 6 rewrite "My Baby Brother"

My Baby Brother - rewriting

My baby brother's name is Devin.  He is 3 years old.  Devin is a student in Preppie I at PPP school.  His friends in Preppie I are Kathryn, Alan, Ryan, and Spoorty.   On weekend, he spent most of the time outside playing.

Devin is very athletic.  He plays basketball.  He can bounce the ball for 5 minutes and probably shoot 9 out of 10. (That's pretty good for a 3-year old).  He also plays soccer.  He can dribble the ball well and is top3 is his soccer league.  He plays baseball.  He can his it off the T-stand easily and can probably get 8 out 10 in soft toss!  In the playground, he can climb all the way up of the 2 1/2 meet net!

My baby brother is smart.  He knows his colors, shapes, letters and numbers!  Right now he is learning phonics.  If we didn't help him, he could have done his 4-6 year workbook alone.

But sometimes, he is naughty.  He always disturbs me on purpose, especially in the car.  He also is naughty by walking up the slide.  He always does that.  One time he even got a cast form walking up the slide.  He can be naughty by not sharing with his best friend Kathryn.  When she has something, Devin says; "Share"!  When he has it and his best friend want it, he says "Mine!"

No comments: